Experience virtual one-on-one coaching first-hand, on a topic of your choice: examples of topics in the past have included career direction, relationship issues, professional development, leadership challenges, learning a new skill, or you may wish to raise challenges you are facing with regard to the current world situation.
Your participation gives us a way to assess the skill and competence of our coaches-in-training, and your feedback helps us to qualify them for certification as Professional Integral Coaches. Signing up as a guest client also allows you to explore coaching as a professional path and it is an excellent way to find out if Integral Coaching is something you would like to learn and develop.
Certification Coaching; two sessions scheduled at your convenience between 14 and 27 January 2022
- Your coach is on their final stretch and this is part of their certification process.
- Prior to the selection, we do a brief (10-minute) telephonic interview with you to find out a little more about your coaching topic.
- We will then pair you with your coach, who will contact you mid January 2022 in order to set up both coaching sessions.
- Both these sessions must take place before 27 January 2022. The second session will be recorded for use as part of the certification process.
- We ask you to make a firm commitment for both coaching sessions since your participation is vital to the success of the process.
As this session will take place virtually, there are certain requirements that you would need to meet in order to participate:
- you will need to be available for the full time
- you will need a pleasant, private and quiet place or area with excellent Wi-Fi connection for this time
- you will need to have downloaded the Zoom platform as well as have experimented working with it
This virtual one-on-one coaching session is a wonderful opportunity for you to be supported as you explore what is important to you.
There are limited spaces available so please sign up NOW and/or direct this on to anyone that you know who might benefit from joining us.
For any queries you can email Marysia on email@example.com or if you prefer, you can call Marysia on +41 78 742 97 03..
More information about the Guest Client Opportunity
What you can expect…
You receive coaching at no charge from a student in our Professional Coaching Course. The student is learning our methodology and practicing it with you. Our students tend to be professionals with significant work and life experience. In many cases, coaching is their second or even third career.
What we ask of you…
We ask you to make a commitment to attend as arranged since your participation is vital. This is part of their qualification and certification process.
What is needed before the session…
You select the coaching topic, and we match you with a student who will coach you. We ask you to tell us about your topic before we connect you with a coach so that we can make the best match. In 99% of the cases, the topics that guest clients pick are within the range of our coaches.
On the day…
You have two conversations with your coach: an initial one where you describe your coaching topic, they ask questions, and they get to know you. In the second conversation, they share with you what they observed and offer you a new way of thinking about your situation. In between, there is a pause when they are digesting and reflecting and you are on your own..
We receive many interested clients but we only have 24 slots available. If you are selected, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible for your interview.
Guest Client sign up for free coaching session
Let us know if you are interested in being considered for a free virtual coaching session as a Guest Client for our Professional Coaching Course in January 2022. Sign up here.