The Ecumenical Institute at Bossey is the international centre for encounter, dialogue and formation of the World Council of Churches. Founded in 1946, the Institute brings together people from diverse churches, cultures and backgrounds for ecumenical learning, academic study and personal exchange.
The 18th-century Château de Bossey is also a meeting centre that combines modern meeting rooms, comfortable accommodation and a welcoming environment for seminars, meetings and events for both individuals and groups. Please visit www.bossey.ch for more information.
The Ecumenical Institute and the Château de Bossey are located in the countryside between the lakeside towns of Versoix and Nyon, around 25km from Geneva, in Switzerland. Since the Middle Ages this small region is locally known as “terre sainte”, or “holy land”, due to its particular Christian history.
For more information about the Chateau de Bogis-Bossey: click here >>